Please review the latest release notes for Bracket Order Trader for Interactive Brokers.
– Added support for options
– Added the ability to turn on/off extended hours in chart trader.
– Added interactive brokers server time synchronization.
– Performance enhancements for background data processing.
– Fixed issue in chart trader where candlestick chart bars were not showing when open and close price were equal.
– New Chart Trader Feature to add buy and stop limits from a candlestick click into the bracket order entry form.
– Added Indicator lines and volume bars on chart trader.
– New Checklist to help show Volume, Average Volume, Shortable Shares, High Day, Low Day, Spread and Max Spread since being on ticker.
– Fixed group sync not always connecting on initial load if no response from IB API received.
– Added Account selection to choose what account you want order to be sent to if you have multiple IB accounts.
– Updated License software to latest version.
– Added email requirement for free trial.
– Updated name to Bracket Order Trader.
– Restart Application when settings are changed to take effect with TWS API.
– Bug Fixes.
Initial product release.